October 15, 2008

Still Searching

Yes, I'm still searching for a job. I had an interview with an accountant last week who was looking for someone to help her. Out of all the jobs that I applied for this is the one that I would have loved to get, it was totally something that I would enjoy doing. During the interview she mentioned that she thought that she would need a full time person and today she called to let me know that someone else got the job, but that she would keep my resume on file. I was disappointed, but yet at the same time I'm thinking that maybe this was not God's timing yet. It's hard to trust God sometimes and to be patient.

Not only am I searching for a job, but I feel like I am searching to find who God created me to be, which is scary and exciting at the same time. So for now I think that I'll focus on getting my life in order so that when the right job does come along, I'll be ready.