October 7, 2008

We're Moving...

...well at least that is the rumour that is going around town. I heard of it first from Jamie, she had been at a Mom's group and was asked by two of the moms if it was true that we were moving. Apparently they had heard it from a very reliable source. When Jamie told me about this I just kind of laughed a shrugged it off. But then a few days later one of the mom's of a boy who is in Anson's class, called and invited Anson and Cameron over to play one last time before we moved. I was at work when this happened, but Doug got to the bottom of it and found out that Anson had announced to his class that we were moving to Regina. Anson told us that he was only joking, but he didn't mention that to the class.
So I just want to set the record straight and let everyone know that we are not moving. I have another job interview tomorrow, and we are in the middle of doing renovations to our house so we will be sticking around for a while.