February 4, 2008

Life

Last week was extremely cold here and the boys were stuck inside the house day after day. So one day they decided to build a tent with the couch cushions and they all had a lot of fun. I was just happy to get a little peace and quiet.
One of Anson's favourite things to do is play board games or card games. Brandon always wants to join in on the fun.
My life revolves around my boys, so I don't seem to have anything else to blog about ever. Things are kind of crazy right now. Brandon is still teething and has had four rough nights and he is even cranky all day...I need a break. I think that February would be the perfect month to take a mini holiday. It would be so fun to go a way for the weekend with the boys and just hang out and do some swimming. Just to get a way from the everyday....sigh, maybe next year.