September 6, 2008

Update

First off I just want to thank all of those who left a comment or talked to me personally about the job issue. Everyone seemed to be in agreement that a part time day job would be the better option. Also after praying about it I came to that same conclusion and it was amazing the peace I felt about it afterwards.
I am now in the process of seeking what is out there and I have applied at a couple of places. On Friday I had my first interview and many years and I was quiet nervous about it, so I did research on the Internet about how to have a successful interview and took notes and everything. When Doug got home from work I introduced myself and shook his hand to practise. He thought that I was going a little overboard, that was even before I told him that I was going shopping for a new outfit for the interview. Anyway I did find a nice out fit. It only cost twice as much as what Doug guessed (usually I don't pay regular price for clothes, but I had half an hour to find the perfect outfit). Anyway I went to look over my notes and found that Doug had written in huge letters over my notes that read: JUST BE YOURSELF!!! With all that being said I think that the interview was a success but the job is not totally suitable for this stage in my life so I'll keep looking. I am excited about what is yet to come. I would love to have a fulfilling job, that challenges me, yet at the same time that allows me to keep my family priority.