May 11, 2009

Decorating Advice From Christine!

As most of you already know, we have been busy doing renovations to our house. Before we got started I had asked for advice from a professional decorator-who has a blog answering questions related to decorating. When she didn't answer my questions we just went ahead and did what we thought was best. Anyway about a month ago she emailed me wanting to know if I still had questions. I was surprised that she even remembered that I wrote in. I didn't reply to the email because we had already gone ahead and did the renovations. Anyway I was shocked this morning when I noticed that she answered my questions on her blog. She gave a lot of great advice that I wish we would have gotten before we started. But there was also some advice she gave that we can still do and that had to do with our dining set.

Also this morning I read a great post about how many children a person should have. In the Christian world you get so many different opinions on that topic. I thought that the article addressed the subject wonderfully.