October 29, 2008

Cameron is 4....I mean 5!

Celebrating Cameron's birthday was a lot of fun this year. We had two parties, one with family and one with friends. Pictured above is Anson bringing Cameron his cake, I remembered to put five candles on at this party.
Here Cameron is opening one of his presents and preaching to everyone that you have to open the card first.

Playing games....the kids all did great, it was a very enjoyable party and time went by quickly. Doug thought that I was crazy planning a two and a half hour party with that age group (2 to 5 year old). I think that it helped to have the party in our church basement and the kids had room to run around.



Eating the cupcakes.....when I brought out the cupcakes with the candles, Cameron informed me that I had only put four candles on instead of 5. Oops, time sure does go by quickly.



HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CAMERON. I LOVE YOU!