January 6, 2008

2008 Goals

I figured that it was maybe already to late to title this New Years resolutions, although I did put those on paper on the second of the month. I also wanted to write them down here because it would give me some accountability. So if any of you ever think of it, please ask me how things are going with my goals. I'm just going to be brief on here, but on paper I have set times as to when I want to accomplish my goals by and I also put down a plan on how I plan to achieve them as well.

My 2008 Goals
  1. Lose 15 lbs - but even more than that I just want to get into shape.
  2. Start a monthly menu plan
  3. Set up a budget each month, and stick with it.
  4. Keep a cleaner house
  5. Start doing preschool with Cameron once a week.
  6. Read my Bible daily and commit scripture to memory
  7. Have a prayer time - with that I want to start a prayer Journal.
  8. Start family devotions - have a prayer binder (pray for family, friends and missionaries)
  9. Organize all photos stored away in a box
  10. De clutter - Go though the whole house and get rid of clutter.

I would really appreciate your prayers for me. I know that the biggest obstacle I have is me. I get discouraged and unmotivated.