October 25, 2007

Comfy Cameron?


Lately I have been separating the boys during nap time(they share a room), because often it turned out to be goofing around time instead. My methods of disciplining were ineffective in this matter and my frustration was building. My wise husband came up with a plan of putting one of them in our bed during that time. Needless to say things have been going quite smoothly. Cameron usually falls asleep. While Anson doesn't always sleep, he at least has quiet time. Now they have a more sane mom:) Anyway yesterday I went to get Cameron up from his nap, but couldn't see him on our bed. That's when I noticed his blanket sticking out from underneath our bed. I had to lift the bed skirt to actually see him. I couldn't believe that he could be comfortable under there, with nothing between him and the laminate flooring.